Organisations of every size create admin - be it managing an email list or getting registered with the Charity Commission.
Level 1 - The Novice
- You are much better at getting people to write down their emails at the end of a meeting than you are at actually getting them on to the list.
- You keep to do lists but often miss things off them and if something doesn’t make it onto your list you will proabably need reminding to do it.
Level 2 - The Practitioner
- You have set up email lists for groups and kept them up to date.
- You have used online filesharing/group organising tools with your groups but not set one up and don’t know which is the best.
Level 3 - The Expert
- You readily take on complex administrative tasks for groups and perform them well.
- You have a really good grasp of the pros and cons of the various online tools for sharing files and keeping track of projects as a group.
- Once you have agreed to a task you schedule in a time to complete it and are confident it will get done.
Level 4 - The Ninja
- You take on key administrative roles for groups you are involved with (eg chair, secretary)
- You know what is involved with setting up new groups and able to advise on legal structures, bank accounts, models of organising that are appropriate to the organisation.
- You are aware of who is less reliable in your groups and able to keep them on track with reminders as well as managing your own tasks.