We are a grassroots, democratic and radical union helping to organise all workers across all workplaces. Through grassroots solidarity we work to support each other with problems we face as workers, tenants and claimants. Our aim is to see society re-organised to meet the interests of all people, and not just shareholders and corporations.
- Led by membership. We make all decisions and we all have the final say.
- For uniting all workers across trades, industries and countries.
- Able to offer practical support for members in their workplace.
- Flexible so you are still a member even when you change job or contract.
We are NOT:
- Full of stifling bureaucracy or linked to any political party or group.
- Led by fat cat salary earners who carry out deals with bosses behind your back.
- Going to sell you services, life insurance or credit cards.
Who is the IWW for?
We are for ALL workers who do not have the power to hire or fire. This also includes workers who are retired, students, unemployed, part-time, temporary, self-employed or those working at home. Workers who are members of other unions are also welcome.
To join visit: https://iww.org.uk/join