Talking, writing, learning and reflecting are all essential parts of most social change movements. There is a lot we can learn from one another – and you don’t have to be an English graduate to do it! Just 100 words about an event you ran or went along to would be great.
You can use the Leeds for Change blog to:
- spark action on something important to you
- share experience of making change in Leeds
- share knowledge or ask questions
- write about an event you ran or attended
- test campaign or project ideas
We have a growing team of bloggers who will write and contribute. If you’d like to join them and write an article, please do! Get in touch to find out more at info[at]leedsforchange.org